KWINT Offshore would like to invite you to a Crosby-seminar that will take place during the Offshore Energy Exhibition and Conference in Amsterdam.
Crosby will give you the latest update on their developments for improved material handling solutions, with a strong focus on offshore, renewable and heavy lifting applications.
The seminar will take place on
Wednesday, October 11
RAI Exhibition Centre, Amsterdam.
Please, provide your real contact details. You will be contacted with a follow up email on Monday (October 9, 2017) with detailed location of the event
Few products from out agenda
Crosby Easy-Loc V2™
- Saves Time and Money – Reduces install/release times by up to 90%
- Easy to Use – One hand installation/removal
- Job Site Tough – Made from 316 stainless steel, resists corrosion in the harshest environments
Crosby® ROV Shackles
- Capacities 6.5-55 metric tonnes
- Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins
- QUIC-CHECK® deformation and angle indicators forged on the bow
- Fatigue rated
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mr. Mathieu Poesen, Regional Sales Director CROSBY (M: +32 475 23 60 87)
- Mr. John den Ambtman, KWINT Offshore (M: +316 4346 9393)
We are looking forward welcoming you there!